Ode to a Crapy Clock Ode to a Crapy Clock

lol
What did he say?

You Make Me You Make Me

.....

That guy is the best dog player ever....
I liked every bit of it.
Keep it up

Sunshine: Episode 17 Sunshine: Episode 17

5 for alls!

Ok, I've learned my lesson.
I'm gonna give it a 2.
even though it's worthy of a 0

Christmas Race Christmas Race

Decent Game

There are lots of things you can improve here. One would be to fix up the opponents. Another would be to fix up the tracks some. I got slowed down a lot because it said I was off road when I really was just closer to the side. You could add a tournament or something to spice it up a bit and give the player something more to play for. If you really wanted, you could make upgrades and all so you can fix up your own sleigh.

GamePlay: 7
Balance: 5
Learning Curve: 4
Story: -

hipapatuk responds:

LOL Great review! Thank you! I'll try to make things better next time. Really usefull review!

ASAHK. ASAHK.

Great Story

Of course everyone likes to save cute fuzzy things. But the learning curve was kinda, well, flat. It didn't increase in difficulty as far as I could tell. Adding bosses to the end of every level could help this. There also weren't any new forms of gameplay, other than the helicopter, introduced over the time of play. Instead you just blurted it all out at the beginning. Try to save some stuff for later on.

Overall, the various attacks and ways of taking damage made it fun just to beat guys up for a while and the story is what kept me playing.

GamePlay: 8
Balance: 7
Learning Curve: 4
Story: 10

- CoolioBeat - - CoolioBeat -

Too hard for me

Having six keys right off the start was kind of confusing. Maybe you should bump up the number of keys needed as you progress.
Other than the difficulties, there needs to be a bigger variety of songs for each difficulty.

-dank

Coolio-Niato responds:

Then again many are saying the difficulty is too easy. According to this average, my game incorporates mediocore difficulty songs which of course, take getting used to at first. Ill try to make some more variety in songs for the sequel.

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

EPIC!

Tom would be stupid to not use this in the game, and Tom ain't stupid.